Our rescue partner is always looking for volunteers. We have partnered with PPSNV to do onsite volunteering at Enchanted Cat Cafe.
Please fill out the form below and we will follow up with you based on your answers and availability.
- Previous experience with cat health & cat care preferred
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and compete cleaning tasks
- Socialize with kitties and guests
- Complete cleaning tasks to keep our spaces immaculate
- Clean litter boxes
Qualities We’re Looking For
- You are gentle, caring, and patient with kitties
- You know how stubborn kitties can be and you aren’t afraid to handle them if needed. Cat scratches? Pshhh, not afraid of those.
- You have basic knowledge of cat health, cat behavior, and cat care.
- You care deeply about helping rescue animals.
- Dependability with regular hours
- Good social skills, ability to work with people of all ages (including kids)
- Past volunteer experience
- A sense of hospitality
- A giving, fun personality
*Please do not apply if you are allergic to cats!
Here is the “fine print”. By submitting this form you agree to the following:
This volunteer agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into as of the date set forth below by PPSNV. WHEREAS, the Volunteer has voluntarily contacted PPSNV and has expressed an interest in working with cats in the care and custody of Enchanted Cat Café. In consideration of PPSNV’s agreement to allow the volunteer to view and/or interact with such animals, the volunteer hereby, for his/her heirs, his/her personal representatives, and him/herself represent and warrant as follows: 1. The volunteer is fully aware of the risks that animals pose and have elected to view and/or interact with one or more animals in the care of and while working with rescues voluntarily. The volunteer knowingly assumes all risks that exposure to animals may pose, including but not limited to serious bodily injury and/or death. 2. THE VOLUNTEER HEREBY WAIVES, RELEASES DISCHARGES, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISES TO INDEMNIFY AND NOT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST PPSNV or Enchanted Cat Café, its directors, officers, volunteers, staff, and all other agents, and attorney for any of the referenced parties and any other parties acting for or on behalf of the referenced partied from an and all rights and claims which the volunteer has or which may hereafter accrue to the volunteer and from any and all damages which may be sustained by the volunteer directly or indirectly in connection with, or arising out of, the volunteer’s exposure to such animals.